Murlipura, Jaipur, Rajasthan
GST No. 08AUJPB1817B1Z7
Approx. Rs 499 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 Box|
|Packaging size||60 Capsules|
|Direction Of Use||twice a day|
|Shelf life||24 months|
Ashwagandha is popularly used for boosting immunity, anti-ageing, joint pain and insomnia. Due to its active ingredient called withanolides,Ashwagandha is also used as an "adaptogen" to help the body cope with daily stress, as a general tonic and for improving thinking ability.
Ashwagandha is also used as an daptogen to help the body cope with daily stress, and as a general tonic.
Storage Conditions: Store it at room temperature.
Packaging can be customize
· Ashwagandha is known to improve the female reproductive system.
· Balances the vata and kapha dosha in the body and improves memory.
· Useful in Alzheimer''s disease, memory loss and insomnia.
· Effective in the treatment of anxiety, neurological disorders and inflammation.
· Used for the treatment of Parkinson''s disease.
· Excellent uterine tonic to enhance female libido.
· Increases hemoglobin in blood.
· It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, leprosy, paralysis and hypertension.
· Effective in insomnia.
· Ashwagandha slows down the process of ageing by rejuvenating the body
Explore More Products